Nevada Donor Network’s annual glow walk is unlike any other event in town! Join us every National Donate Life Month (April) to show just how much the hope that organ, eye and tissue donation brings to our community glows.
Why We Walk
- We walk for the 600+ Nevadans and 112,000+ people nationwide waiting for a lifesaving transplant.
- We walk for each new name added to the waiting list every 10 minutes.
- We walk for the 22 people who die every day in the U.S. because they do not receive a transplant.
- We walk for the more than 60% of Nevadans registered as heroes.
- We walk for the donor heroes who live on through the gifts they have given to others.
- We walk for you. We walk for hope. Will you join us?