Nevada Donor Network’s annual fun run/walk, Hope Glows, is unlike anything you have experienced! In honor of National Donate Life Month, GLOW WITH US every April to celebrate the lifesaving and healing gift that organ, eye and tissue donation is in our community!
Hope Glows Fun Run/Walk In Person
April 30, 2022 | Exploration Peak Park
9700 S. Buffalo Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89178
6pm Registration · 8pm Start
$30 Adult (10 & Over) | $15 Child (Under 10)
Hope Glows Fun Run/Walk Virtual
Whole month of April
You will be sent instructions on how to participate virtually after registering for the event. Keep a lookout!
- We walk for the nearly 600 Nevadans and more than 100,000 people nationwide waiting for a lifesaving transplant
- We walk for each new name added to the waiting list every 10 minutes
- We walk for the 20 people who die every day in the U.S. because they do not receive a transplant
- We walk for the 62% of Nevadans registered as heroes
- We walk for the donor heroes who live on through the gifts they have given
- We walk for you. We walk for hope. Will you join us?