Writing to Your Donor Family
Nevada Donor Network’s Aftercare Program facilitates correspondence between courageous donor families and grateful recipients. These letters remain confidential and anonymous until both parties agree to exchange identifying information.
When writing to your donor family, you may consider sharing some of the following information:
- What you do for work/your occupation
- What brings joy to your life (hobbies, loved ones, etc.)
- Why you are grateful for their loved one’s gift
Please avoid sharing identifying information, including:
- Avoid sharing your full name or your loved one’s full name (please include first name only)
- Avoid sharing your address, city, email or phone number
- Avoid sharing the hospital or physician’s name/location
Use the form below to submit your letter. We will review and forward it on to the donor family. If your letter is returned to us for any reason, we will notify you.
You have received the most precious gift of life and health, but please be patient if it takes time for the donor family to respond as they are still coping with the loss of a loved one. For questions or if we can be of additional assistance in writing to your donor family, please contact us at email@example.com or 855-NVDONOR (855-683-6667).